Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
Where do you live?  I want for Christmas is a Moxie Girl, an I-pad, and a School Barbie Girl. I am 6 1/2.  I have brown hair and brown eyes.  I am in first grade.  I live in Iowa.  
Love, Ava

Dear Santa,
Hi, I am Tosh and I am 7.  I want to ask, do you see penguins?  I want a treasure chest with gold doubloons.  Love, Tosh

Dear Santa,
Hi, my name is Ella.  My hair is yellow.  How do you fly around so fast?  What I want for Christmas is a Lala Loopsie Doll. 
Love, Ella

Dear Santa,
I live in Lewis.  I love Christmas.  Christmas is awesome!  The most awesome part is opening presents.
Love, Trey

Dear Santa,
Hi, I am Cash.  I am 6.  How may elves do you have?  I would like a battle machine.
Love, Cash

Dear Santa,
Hi, my name is Jeremy.  I am 6.  How did you get the reindeer?  I want a DSi XL, and a Lego Star Wars set.
Love, Jeremy

Dear Santa,
I have a go cart.  How do you make toys?  I want a remote control airplane.
Love, Bryce

Dear Santa,
Hi, I am Cynzie.  I am six.  I have blonde hair.  How do you make toys?  Where do the reindeer live?
Love, Cynzie

Dear Santa,
I want a doll that is just like me.  My name is Makenna.  I have yellow hair.  I have blue eyes.  Santa, how do you go around the world to drop presents to all the kids?
Love, Makenna

Dear Santa,
Hi.  I am Trista.  I am 7 years old.  I have brown eyes and brown hair.  I want a girls that is just like you, and I am in first grade. 
Love, Trista

Dear Santa,
My hair is brown.  How do you live in the North Pole?  I want a Star Wars set.  
Love, Brenden

Dear Santa,
Hi, Santa.  I have blonde hair.  I live in Iowa.  I want a DS for Christmas.
Love, Kaylee

Dear Santa,
Hi, my name is Kamron.  I want an I-pod Touch.  I am 7 years old.  How do you see us?
Love, Kamron

Dear Santa,
I have a go cart.  How do you make bikes?  I want a bike with pegs.  I have farm toys.
Love, Cale

Dear Santa,
Do you live at the North Pole? I would like a dirt bike and a spy watch and camera.
Love, Alex

Dear Santa,
My name is Collin.  I am 8 years old.  I am in first grade in Iowa.  I want a big, big, red truck for my dad to drive to work.  Santa, do you like John Deere tractors? 
Love, Collin

Dear Santa,
Hi, my name is Maddy and I live in Iowa.  I have brown hair and brown eyes.  Where do the elves live?
Love, Maddy      

No comments:

Post a Comment