Monday, December 12, 2011

18 Days of Christmas

After reading The Twelve Days of Christmas, we thought it might be fun to write our own 18 days of Christmas story.  Here goes...

On the first day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me...1 snake a slithering. --Alex
On the second day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me...2 I-pads dinging.--Ava
On the third day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me...3 dart guns.--Brenden
On the fourth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me.. 4 gold fish swimming in a bowl.--Bryce
On the fifth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me..5 bikes with pegs rolling. --Cale
On the sixth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 6 warrior zuh-zuh pets.--Cash
On the seventh day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 7 red trucks. --Collin
On the eighth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 8 flowers. --Cynzie
On the ninth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me...9 monkeys doing cartwheels. --Ella
On the tenth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me...10 hay bales stacked tall. --Jeremy
On the eleventh day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 11 Diet Pepsi's fizzing. --Ms. Littler
On the twelfth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 12 I pod touches. --Kamron
On the thirteenth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me...13 Nintendo DSs. --Kaylee
On the fourteenth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 14 Lifesavers dancing. --Maddy
On the fifteenth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me...15 dancing dolls. --Makenna
On the sixteenth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 16 wined up army guys. --Tosh
On the seventeenth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 17 DS games. --Trey
On the eighteenth day of Christmas, Ms. Littler gave to me... 18 horses that run all over. --Trista

No comments:

Post a Comment